This weekend, I finally got down to watching the season four premiere of The Vampire Diaries. I must admit, I wasn’t always a fan of the show. I gave season one a chance back when it first aired and then proceeded to bash it every chance I got. Fast forward a few months, there’s me after a Vampire Diaries marathon, red eyes, half eaten packets of chips, couch, and season 2 on my TV. Suffice to say, I’m a fan.
Rather than dissect the premiere, I thought it best for me to share my initial thoughts.
1. Vampire Elena is even more annoying than human Elena.
2. Caroline is still the most awesome female on the show.
3. I miss Alaric.
4. I miss Klaus – oh wait, he’s back.
5. Stefan bought a new shirt… oh wait, it’s the same one.
6. Is it just me, or is there something wrong with Bonnie’s mouth?
7. Damon is still hot.
8. Damon is still hot. Oh wait, I already mentioned that.
Deanna spends her days buried in a jumble of words and her nights trying to balance family life and everything in between, all while doodling the name Grohl on her notepad and watching reruns of Supernatural. If it’s on TV, she’s seen it. If it’s the latest fad diet… she’s tried it. She’s got a lot to say. Be warned.